#Hi Gladiators have you all recovered from the NEW “Any Questions” promo trailer yet? The promo trailer* for “Any Questions” delivered on many great Scandal moments to look forward to. Let the fun countdown for episode 2x21 begin, NOW! Get ready, Gladiators! Get. Ready.
As always Gladiators…
Olitz in Olivia’s bed making sweet passionate love before Cyrus storms in angrily with…
Cyrus: Get up!
Narrator: Next Thursday
(Promo Trailer cuts to Fitz and Cyrus in the Oval office.)
Fitz to Cyrus: I am in love with a woman who is not my wife and if that means I have to stop being President, so be it.
Narrator: The time for games
(Promo Trailer cuts to Olivia and Cyrus at their favorite park bench spot.)
Cyrus to Olivia: The First Lady is going to name you as his mistress. It’s just a matter of time.
Narrator: is over
(Promo Trailer cuts to Olivia and Harrison in OPA headquarters.)
Harrison to Olivia: What is your endgame?
Narrator: With only one new episode until the season finale, the wait is gonna be torture.
(Promo Trailer cuts to Olivia and Huck in OPA headquarters.)
Huck to Olivia: I know who the mole is.
(Promo Trailer cuts to Olivia’s shell-shocked face.)
Narrator: Scandal all new Thursday.
Initial Reaction to this promo trailer:
(GIF H/T: kronosinasuit)
I’m still dealing with “A Woman Scorned.” There are NO WORDS!!!
"Any Questions" Press Release
“Any Questions?” - The White House is in The Middle of its biggest Scandal to date and Cyrus is in the eye of the storm. Meanwhile, someone close to Olivia betrays her and the team. “Any Questions?” was written by Matt Bryne and directed by Mark Tinker.
- Cyrus marches into Olivia’s bedroom to see Olitz in bliss in her bed. “Get up.” (Me: One minute, Cy. Just wait one minute!)
- Fitz tells Cyrus as it is. He’s a man in love with a woman who’s not his wife and if he needs to stop being President, so be it. (Me: Any Questions? Mic drop, BOOM!)
- Cyrus tells Olivia Mellie will expose her as Fitz’s mistress. (I’m calling her bluff.)
- Harrison asks Olivia what’s her endgame. (Harrison, is that sexy pair of suspenders on too tight?!)
- Fitz is facing a sea of reporters at WH’s Press Conference Room. (The swag is REAL, ya’ll!)
- Jake is seen jumping out of a van with a gun. Someone (is that Charlie) chases him out on the street. (It’s the wild wild west! Jake’s number is up!)
- Cyrus seems to be denied entrance to Olivia’s apartment!
- Olivia is giving me Willow Whip My Hair fever!
- There’s an Olitz kiss going down! (Hold me!)
- Huck has a gun…and he has Charlie tied up in his torture chamber!
First look at #Scandal221:
(GIF H/T: beaucoupjolie)
What we do know about this episode:
Olitz’s in bliss!
Cyrus is close to the edge…
Tony Goldwyn said this to Ellen:
And he had this to share too…
Dan Bucatinsky shared this….
There will be #HuckleberryQuinn action…
On Set Tweets…
We know that this is a set up for a Cyrus and Olivia scene at their favorite park bench spot. (I could be right. I could be wrong!)
BTS peek at CyLiv’s scene in 221…
Frame by Frame Screenshots:
Bring it May 9th! BRING IT ON! #GladiatorOvation to you if you made it to this point of this long post!