whereisfitz - 18 found
Her smile in this scene though? Nicely done!
Gladiators did you all catch the new photo of Fitz with his son? Zoom in!
Connecting the Rose Garden Scene (Part 3)
(gifs via fitzgrant & fuckyesscandal)
Gladiators here’s another fun breakdown on that amazing Rose Garden spoiler under the cut ….
The Fitz Portrait Tie Discussion
Olivia Pope loves her man looking incredibly sharp. (Image is everything in politics. There’s no question about that.) @NeoScandal pointed out that Fitz’s POTUS portrait tie is a little off:
It’s surprisingly drab. There should be an American flag somewhere in the background and he shud be wearing a brighter tie.
A light bulb just went off at the mention of tie, Gladiators! Remember what Olivia said to then Governor Fitz on the campaign trail back in The Trail (season 1, episode 6)?
You can’t wear this tie on morning TV. It’s too distracting. Take it off.
See the guy next to Fitz? Olivia made him take off his tie and she put it on Fitz. Her attention to detail is like no other, isn’t it?
Re-visit that Olitz moment here. Hate to do this Gladiators but let’s compare ties with the pretend POTUS Fitz to the real President Barack Obama.
Thoughts: Both men have swag for days right? However Obama went for a brighter tie. I’m going to give Fitz a pass because maybe just maybe that portrait was taken when Olivia left the WH. It’s like the Dark vs Light Oval Office discussion from White Hat’s Off all over again.
Bottom line: Fitz definitely needed Olivia’s style consultation skills for this portrait.
Where is Fitz - Scandal Season 1 and NOW! (Then - Images of memorable Olivia & Fitz moments presented in Olivia’s personal space (re: work & home). Now - Fitz is missing!)
Where is Fitz? That’s the one question puzzling Gladiators and Olitz shippers everywhere. Fitz went from being all around Olivia’s personal space to vanishing into thin air. In episode 5 of Scandal season 2 post #TreeGate and their breakup, Fitz’s photos were removed from Olivia’s personal space (her OPA desk and her home). There are NO photos of Fitz and Olivia during their happy times. Veronica of iluvolitz breaks it all down. Even Tony Goldwyn is sad about this! (Gladiator over and out!)
Okay during S1 of Scandal it was brought to alot of Olitz shippers attention by ScandalMoments, the amount of pics Olivia had of Fitz in her office and in her apartment, so of course I as well as many others became Gladiator FBI agents and started rewatching episodes on the look out for “Where is Fitz”!
And low and behold we started noticing pics of Fitz everywhere…
Even in S2 if you pay close enough attention you notice she still had pics of Fitz in her office, until now…After the breakup.
In last night’s episode Olivia had a visitor stop by (Puddinpope) and when the camera panned to her desk, you could see that the pics of her and Fitz had been removed.
So Tony how does Fitz feel about Olivia removing the pictures of them together from her office?
Had you guys noticed that before?…I wasn’t able to go back and capture all the images from S1 and so far of S2, but the amount of times Fitz showed up was alot.
I thought to myself SR is one sneaky little devil!
The next time you have a Scandal Marathon start paying close attention to Olivia’s office and apartment and you will notice the Fitz pics will start to jump out!
Now that we know the true, raw relationship status of Olivia and Fitz, how can she live in the world where she’s constantly surrounded by Fitz literally everywhere she goes?
Fitz is not the typical ex boyfriend. He’s the leader of the Free World. Her world as a crisis management guru more often than none crosses paths with the WH.
This is going to be hella hard for her and that’s where Senator Edison Davis comes into play. Gladiators don’t you want to see a man court Olivia? We’ve witness a full season of Olivia yielding her seductive power for OPA and no man to come home and play nice with? GTFO!
She needs some normal because quite frankly she’s ticking. She’s a emotional mess because of Fitz. Granted it’s fun to watch (ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???) but damn Olivia’s lip quiver needs to be remixed into a smile!
Also I’m not even mad at all the amazing Fitz portraits all in the background. Shout-out to the design production team at Scandal especially (@smariebailey)
And so #WhereisFiz continues on in Scandal season 2!
This eagle eye spot from jnw0811 is why I enjoy re-blogging great reviews from Gladiators. She noticed a Grant for President sticker on Olivia’s table top lamp! Read on for the fun analysis! (#WhereisFitz continues strong in season 2.)
So I’m on my 966th viewing of this scene—did anyone else see the Grant For President sticker in front of the lamp?! He is near her, always!!!
I no longer live in real time. I exist only in Scandal to Scandal.
Thoughts: It’s handled.
Shonda Rhimes posing with a Fitz Grant portrait/painting at her production office, ShondaLand.
Finally we get a up-close view on #WhereisFitz. Miss that fun challenge? Recap it here.
Now the million dollar question is where can we get a copy of that portrait??
Is Olivia Pope feeling blue?
Gladiators, I may be reaching in this new discovery tidbit on the important role color schemes seem to play in the background seen in Olivia Pope’s personal space then and now.
In the newly released scene from White Hat’s Off where Fitz calls Olivia at her home, she surrounded by the color blue and beige. There’s however NO signs of Fitz’s photos in the background from what I can see in this clip!
Do you remember the Tales of the Moving Fitz portrait (#WhereIsFitz) from season 1? In the past she’s surrounded by purple orchids (her favorite flowers) and white.
In the sneak preview of season 2’s White Hat’s Off, the color switch to blue! Is this evidence of Olivia’s true feelings?
Top 7 Hell Hath No Fury Moments
Gladiators it’s Hell Hath No Fury week! Today I’m focusing on top 7 favorite moments from episode 3 of Scandal season 1. (Revisit here for my favorite moments from episode 2!)
1. The tape. The tape that started it all. This tape started up heated debates - From the need to pin the woman’s voice with someone… anyone (re: the perfect fall person - Amanda Tanner) to finding out who the woman is to who is blackmailing Fitz, LAWD!!! Cyrus invites Fitz over to his office to listen to the tape but not known to the audience at the time Fitz already knows who the woman’s voice is. We will get the answer to this tape’s story in episode 6. My thoughts on the tape:
2. The lab technician. Harrison Wright goes over to pick a rape kits but the talk down he got served from the female lab tech was EVERYTHING!
3. Huck helps out Quinn on her first date with Gideon Wallace. Huck, let me love you! Huck decides to help Quinn pull out information from Gideon Wallace. Quinn sets up a date with Gideon for drinks at a local bar. Huck overheard her rushed cell phone conversation and decides that she needs to be set up because quite frankly she does! Huck drops by the bar and tells the bartender to give her virgin margaritas all night while Gideon gets a little bit alcohol in his drink! When Gideon figures out that he’s buzzed and she’s tightly coiled, he knows he was set up. And The best moment of Huck, Quinn, and Gideon is what Huck tells her. Huck tells Quinn she’s weird. “You’re weird. Weird is good.”
4. The tales of Fitz. Images of Fitz are literally all over Olivia Pope’s personal space at Pope & Associates. Looking for them is better than playing Where’s Waldo! Revisit my fun #WhereisFitz tale from before here! (I can’t help but point out a new Where is Fitz challenge too! I never noticed the photos behind Olivia! See image above for three Olivia & Fitz photos. Shonda, can we please get a flashback from when these photos were taken?)
5. White house State Dinner. From Mellie inviting Olivia over to the WH State dinner to Billy’s classy line to Olivia to Mellie eying Fitz & Olivia dancing together at the event to Olivia’s grand entrance to Fitz telling her she loves her three times to Fitz telling her to come over to their spot, the dinner was the event of the episode. To cap it all off, Cyrus had to add in his two cents and he effectively blocked Olivia from Fitz with “Hell Hath No Fury.”
6. Olivia Pope & Associates covering the Travis Harding rape trial. This case was a mess! Travis used his mother’s money to cover up his sick behavior! He did once and he did it again! Olivia knows that it’s not Sandra’s fault that Travis is the way that he is but she also knows that Sandra can stop it.
7. Amanda Tanner’s pregnant!!! What a cliffhanger! We learn that not only is she pregnant but according to Quinn’s gut, Amanda is definitely withholding information on who exactly is calling her too! Oh snap! We discover later on in the season who has contacting Amanda. (I see you Cyrus …and Billy!)
Next week is all about Episode 4: Enemy of the State!
This gif is a friendly reminder of the fun Gladiator challenge - #WhereisFitz, Olivia’s fierce style, & of course the Olivia Pope & Stephen Finch friendship dynamic!