79 posts tagged Django Unchained
Take a look back at Kerry Washington’s 2013 Magazine cover features thus far!
- First Row - Parade + Elle
- Second Row - Arise + Uptown
- Third Row - Entertainment Weekly + TV Guide
- Fourth Row - L.A. Confidential + Ebony
What magazine do you predict she’ll be feature on next?
Kerry Washington’s Elle magazine feature past and present!
Kerry Washington, Elle, June 2013 Editorial Shoot
- Cover Look - Marc Jacobs cashmere cardigan & plaid shorts, Carine Gilson Lingerie Couture bra, Harry Winston diamond earrings & Ana Khouri bracelet.
- Look #1 - Balmain skirt, belt, and earrings with A|X Armani Exchange crewneck & Christian Louboutin heels.
- Look #2 -Giambattista Valli embroidered tweed jacket over Blk Dnm denim shirt.
- Look #3 - Tom Ford skirt, Blk Dnm shirt, Beladora.com brooches & Piaget ring
- Look #4 - Giorgio Armani jacket, Levi shorts, Piaget diamond necklace
- Photography: Horst Diekgerdes /// Styled by Samira Nasr
- Kerry Washington’s SECOND ever ELLE cover feature hits newsstands on Tuesday May 21st! (She was featured on Elle for their Women in Hollywood issue!)
- Kerry Washington on her cover:I am truly honored and sooooo excited about this month’s cover of @ELLEmagazine
- #KerryWashingtonNewsstandTakeOver, Baby!
Kerry Washington Elle June 2013 Cover Shoot - Behind the Scenes Video
Love that “What Would Olivia Pope Do” segment of the video!
Kerry Washington for ELLE (x)
Kerry Washington looks back at her notable roles - Save The Last Day, Ray, The Last King of Scotland, Django Unchained, Scandal and her new comedic role in We The Peeples with Parade magazine. Her Parade cover feature hits newsstands this Sunday.
Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx Red Carpet Interview - MTV Movie Awards 4/14/13
I love how Jamie is a Scandal fan!
We interrupt this scandal blog for a Kerry & Jamie Dance Party, requested by DJ scandalmoments
Great moment for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis!
YASSSSSS Kerry got moves!
My girl is from the boogie down…
Get it KW!
The BEST moment from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards hands down!
Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington dancing on stage was easily THE best moment from the MTV Movie Awards! LOVE THIS!