391 posts tagged Olivia Pope Fashion
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears this black and white feathered style coat in this week’s episode of Scandal…
It is the Escada Cathy Coat. Buy it HERE
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears this black and white contrast blouse top in this episode of Scandal.
It is the Stella McCartney Contrast Panel Top. Buy it HERE for $610.
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears this white structured jacket coat in this episode of Scandal.It is the Akris Structured Linen-Blend Jacket. Buy it HERE for $2,999.
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears thismarled grey tweed blazer with contrast black detailing in this episode of Scandal.
It is the LAFAYETTE 148 NEW YORK White Essa Tweed Zip Jacket. Buy it HERE
Olivia Pope’s gut is never wrong, but how can we be sure anymore when we can’t even see it? Since Scandal opted not to write in Kerry Washington's pregnancy, Shonda Rhimes & Co. have come up with interesting ways to handle Bump Gate.
What the hell happened to Scandal?
Check out the 14 most ridiculous ways we’ve seen so far.
1. Olivia Pope loves lamp!
2. Objects in the foreground are closer than they appear. Oh, wait, they actually are.
3. Is that a mug? A lamp? Even Liv’s unsure.
4. Ah, the Walk and Talk’s awkward, purse-wielding cousin.
5. Kerry’s new low center of gravity has apparently pulled her off the couch.
6. Blink and you’ll miss the random blue line at the bottom of the screen.
7. Liv still loves lamp!
TV’s most heartbreaking deaths
8. “If I just hide behind this glass-paned door, no one will know I’m now eating popcorn for two.”
9. I spy with my little eye … a totally not pregnant woman. Nope. Not pregnant at all.
10. “Seriously, Jake. WTF is in front of me right now?”
11. Don’t adjust your screen. This is actually happening.
12. Just take the lamp behind the middle school and get it pregnant if you love it so much. Oh, nevermind. You already are.
13. You’re right, Olivia. It is hilarious that anyone thought this would work.
14. Fitz is the wind beneath Liv’s wings, but Kerry’s baby bump is literally beneath that eagle’s wing.
Scandal airs Thursdays at 10/9c on ABC.
Lyn Paolo chats with InStyle on Olivia Pope style in “Mama Said Knock You Out.”
SEASON 3, EPISODE 15: GIORGIO ARMANI JACKET & PANTS
"It’s a very simple, clean look," Lyn Paolo said. "We wanted her to look business-like and prepared for a normal day in the West Wing."
Lyn Paolo chats #ScandalFashion in “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” to Instyle.com:
“The reason we loved this one is because of it’s beautiful and complicated pattern,” Lyn Paolo said. “It really represents how complicated the Daniel Douglas thing is.”
"We needed to find something that didn’t bulk and still looked elegant," Paolo said. "It symbolized her on the moral high ground and wearing the ‘white hat.’"
"We’ve never used this brand before," Lyn Paolo told InStyle.com. "But we choose this print because it showed how complicated and interwoven her life is right now. Everything is going wrong."
"There are actual butterflies and flowers on the dress," Paolo said. "Because of this whole flirtation with Andrew, we wanted something with a little romance to it. Something sweet and innocent."
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears this white and black cropped printed jacket in this week’s episode of Scandal.
It is the Lafayette 148 New York Carmina Jacquard Jacket. Buy it HERE for $798
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) wears these pink coat with white neck tie in this week’s episode of Scandal.
It is from the Christian Dior Fall 2013 Collection. Not available online.