53 posts tagged Understand The Humor HERE GLADIATORS
He came in like a wreeeeecking baaaaaall!
Kerry Washington is on a lot of magazine covers. We mean a lot.
The star of the third episode: Teddy Grant.
SSA Tom! He leaked Olivia Pope’s name as a favor to his boss, Fitz. #ShutTheFrontDoor
When Fitz called out Tom’s name, I must admit I did something like this:
Let’s add that to the list of things Tom has done for Fitz, shall we?
- Man Olivia’s apartment door during “A Woman Scorned” and “Any Questions.”
- Inform Fitz about Oval Office cameras and how SSA monitor the footage.
- He was the go-guy (plus Hal) to bring Fitz to Olivia’s apartment. (One of which we seen of from “A Woman Scorned.”)
- SSA Tom is team keep his boss happy. Happy boss = secure job!
- And epic yes at Brian Letscher having a scene in the premiere episode!
Tony and Kerry in absentia still rep for each other - awwww my feelz!
Kerry Washington with Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson, 9.21.13
Loving that new ombre Olivia Pope jacket KW has on! Hats off to Lyn Paolo!
Interesting jacket. I wonder what’s going down at this point of the story for her to be wearing this shade of bluish green.
YES and more YES!!! Factor in this BTS photo…
+ This Tweet…
And this one too…
I’ll say there’s a story behind this jacket!
Pulling out these quotes from Lyn Paolo as told to Instyle to support the theory:
- “As Olivia’s life becomes more and more complicated, we are adding elements that are less in the neutral world and fabrics that have texture and print.”
- “Our choice of the Max Mara suit, which is in a light green, is one that reflects the role Olivia is playing in this episode. The color and the silhouette are both out of character for Olivia but when you see the scene you will know why we made this choice.”
- As things become more complicated and our insight into our characters evolve, we decided to play with dark and light in the costume, using a typical Olivia Pope white/light gray jacket but coupling it with a darker pair of pants and dark toned shoes and purse.”
And we know that the color white is her Gladiator Armor! So is this a photo of KW or KW as Olivia Pope?!
(Look at what the hiatus/the wait for Season 3 is doing to us though? We’re here decoding the jacket color scheme! LOL! Speculation is always fun! Is it October yet?!)
Scott Foley at the 2013 TCAs
Look at Tony Goldwyn just look at him. (Here he is at an unknown photo shoot. 8.4.13. H/T: Instagram: Miguel Arnau)
Help! All of us Scandal junkies need a fix! Anything? –Maggie
Here is anything, courtesy of Dan Bucatinsky aka Cy’s guy James. “[The season premiere] will feel seamless in terms of giving people exactly what they love about Scandal,” the Emmy-nominated actor/producer shares. “We come back and relationships are just as rich, and just as surprising, and just as tense. That’s what I noticed about the first script.” As for things between James and the hubs specifically, “It’s much as we left it. We are in a good place.”
#ScandalDisneyPrincesses requested by Josh Malina after I posted this version #dying