56 posts tagged all roads lead to fitz
All roads lead to Fitz
Don’t give up: 2x09 and 2x18
Olivia & Cyrus: 205 — All Roads Lead to Fitz
All roads lead to Fitz…
Always on her mind.
Get ready for tomorrow night, Gladiators! #ScandalisBack
All Roads Lead to Fitz Analysis: Things That Caught My Eye
Episode 205 offered plenty of great things for our favorite & new Scandal characters.
- Cocaine asks Huck out on a date. (How cute was she writing down her digits on his palm?)
- Olivia cleans murder scenes in Prada and crisp white colors. (She wore her famous all white Tory Burch trench to clean up a murder scene in season 1.)
- Political opportunistic Governor 4359! (Someone should tell him what Simba learned in The Lion King - hakuna matata!)
- Mary, Cyrus’ WH assistant was amazing. (You don’t listen to me. You just talk over me. He’s a journalist.)
- The return of James - the journalist who is married to Cyrus. (He took back his old job as Chief WH Correspondent.)
- Abby cares about David. She doesn’t want him to throw away his law career to become a professional conspiracist.
- Olivia & Verna’s friendship continues strong when Verna’s released from the hospital. (I prefer to think anything can be fixed. Then you’re a fool.)
- OPA loves Huck! (From Huck asking Harrison date advice to Abby & Quinn helping Huck dress up for his date, it’s all love. These two scenes bought humor to episode.)
- Cyrus’ epic speech to Mellie on wanting to get some media attention. (You may be an animal but I’m a monster.)
- Huck realizing fancy restaurants is not him and he takes her out to what he enjoys to do instead - spy on people.
- That Popcorn & wine moment captured the bond between old friends Olivia and Cyrus. (Cyrus is stressed that James is working at the WH.)
*Aside from Mr. 4359, what new and returning character were you most excited to see in All Roads Lead to Fitz?
Farewell Dabby - David Rosen & Abby Whelan.
This romantic relationship lasted only FOUR episodes - Hunting Season, Beltway Unbuckled, All Roads Lead to Fitz and Spies Like Us.
I had faith in them lasting longer than they did. He even gave her a drawer!!!
Olivia Pope & Associates handling a case in All Roads Lead to Fitz.
You have a date? That’s amazing!
Abby and Quinn helping Huck out in All Roads Lead to Fitz.
Thanks to Gladiator Alexandria J, you can get Olivia Pope’s Popcorn & Wine glass from Crate & Barrel for only $13. The popcorn and wine scene is from Scandal season 2 episode 5 – All Roads Lead to Fitz. (She’s wearing a cream All Saints sweater and her signature gold Movado wrist watch.)
Gladiators get into this All Roads Lead to Fitz roundtable From TVFanatic. They touched upon the popcorn and wine scene, which Scandal character is scarier - Huck, Cyrus or Hollis, whether Cocaine is trustworthy, Olivia spying on Dabby, and how Fitz got elected POTUS.