167 posts tagged boom goes the dynamite
I’ve never heard of you!
Boom Goes the Dynamite S02E15
Love this #ScandalEDIT
The @JoshMalina #IDONTGIVEAFUCK MEME, will definitely use this is the future!!!
Olivia & Cyrus: 215 — Boom Goes the Dynamite
Reblogging in honor of #ScandalBET marathon.
Harrison Wright (Scandal, Episode 215)
Reblogging in honor of #ScandalBET marathon
1. (tie) Olivia on Scandal, episode “Defiance” (left) and episode “Boom Goes the Dynamite”
Olivia’s probably the best-dressed woman on television, and these two evening gowns are just complete perfection.
ICYMI: For Defiance, Olivia wore a strapless Jean Fares Couture gown. For Boom Goes the Dynamite Olivia wore a black and white Escada dress. Get more Olivia Pope Style info via the official Scandal Pinterest page.
I’m looking forward to more jaw-dropping style moments from Olivia Pope in season 3!
Boom goes the dynamite!
Scandal Analysis: Fitz & his Tie
What I admire about this new Fitz is how confident he is now. I also love that he’s doing things HIS way and especially on HIS terms. It’s his rules, his world and Olivia Pope exist in it.
I love how Fitz did his tie in the morning at Olivia’s apartment. It’s a good nod to the times Cyrus, Mellie and Olivia all helped him put on his tie.
So long story Fitz putting on his tie by himself was a very significant power move. It’s his world, his rules.
What I also enjoy that as he’s fixing his tie, he’s listening to Olivia and looking at her as she spoke. It echoes when Olivia put on his tie back in “The Trail.” It tells me how much that they are truly in this together. Fitz’s not letting ANYONE persuade him away from his endgame: him and Olivia together as a team.
- Cyrus & Fitz in “Dirty Little Secrets.” (They’re discussing his SCOTUS nominee pick, Olivia Pope and Amanda Tanner)
- Fitz & Olivia in “The Trail” (Olivia switches his tie for something more appropriate for his TV interview. Olivia tells him he had to earn her vote.)
- Fitz & Mellie in “Boom Goes The Dynamite” (Fitz is getting ready for the Caldewell fundraiser and the media’s eating up the hostage situation as Mellie adjusts his tie.)
- Fitz & Olivia in “Any Questions” (It’s the morning of post-Olitz bliss and Fitz is seen putting on his tie by himself. This is take-charge Fitz. He later on tells Olivia to stand down that he’ll handle it.)
Hats off to Lyn Paolo (Scandal’s amazing costume designer) and Scandal writers for this solid continuity bit!
Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan in Scandal - “Boom Goes The Dynamite” (Ep. 215).
I have a bag crush on Abby’s purses this season;)
Favorite Harrison Wright moment: Boom Goes The Dynamite.
The very best of Tony Goldwyn’s #AskScandal “Boom Goes The Dynamite” encore tweets.