494 posts tagged scandal analysis
- Phoebe Robinson: Peep my @glamourmag recap of last nite’s @ScandalABC. Jake’s evil & [SPOILER] DIES: http://glmr.me/1diGmJE (Great review, Phoebe!)
- HollywoodLife: My #Scandal recap is live! What a heartbreaking episode, but one filled with amazing performances. http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/21/scandal-recap-season-3-episode-14-james-murdered/ …
- FunkyDineva: LATEST VIDEO: My Hair is Layed Like Distraught White Women (Scandal sea 3 ep 14 review) #scandal http://youtu.be/buXFwbb3lf4
- Vulture: Everyone on Scandal is a murderer. We’ll prove it! Who has murdered whom: http://vult.re/OFNmos
- ShowRatings.TV: Review on #Scandal http://showratings.tv/articles/review-scandal-season-3-episode-14-kiss-kiss-bang-bang-review/ …
- Ryan McGee: Review of #Scandal. http://boobtubedude.com/index.php/2014/03/20/reviews/review-scandal-kiss-kiss-bang-bang/
- TV Guide: SPOILERS: #Scandal reveals who got shot and says goodbye to one of its own http://bit.ly/1r2ThTw
- THR: #Scandal's Shooting Victim Speaks Out: 'I Don't Think He Deserved to Die' http://bit.ly/1gDvUqG
- Dan Bucatinsky Joins NBC Comedy Pilot After Scandal Shocker http://eonli.ne/1jhSYP4
- TIME: Why Scandal's shocking plot twist was a good choice http://ti.me/1dy9t6a
- Vanity Fair: Caught up on last night’s “Scandal”? Read our recap of last night’s episode http://vnty.fr/1pi6d48
- Zap2it: ’Scandal' Season 3, episode 14 recap: Not everyone survives 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' http://goo.gl/fb/zuw3Q
- Episode 311 - Ride Sally Ride (director: Tom Verica + writer: Raamla Mohamed)
- Episode 312 - We Do Not Touch The First Ladies (director: Oliver Bokelberg + writer: Heather Mitchell)
- Episode 313 - No Sun on the Horizon (director: Randy Zisk)
- Episode 314 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (director: Paul McCrane)
- Episode 315 - Mama Said Knock You Out (director: Tony Goldwyn + writer: Zahir McGee)
- Episode 317 director: Debbie Allen
Pairing this moment up with Huck telling Quinn - You’re not a Gladiator anymore, it’s been quite a year for Quinn, eh?
A Place where Fitz physically cemented his love for Olivia Pope in a home that he built for them and their future family. (His actions supported all that he had told her from day one.)
Might I add in one hour Vermont went from a dream to a promise?!
Vermont is home for them. It’s not a dream anymore for Fitz. (And Olivia - “Make Jam.”) It’s a promise.
Can we kindly discuss the style in #VermontGate for a brief moment?
Right before Olivia destroys the #FitzPhone (after Fitz calls her), did anyone catch how his clothes changed? When we last saw him on the phone with Olivia, he was in a suit and tie.
Cut to Vermont, Fitz is himself - casual and laid back and not the leader of the free world. I liked that he told Olivia about the house HE built for them as himself and not as POTUS.
I absolutely love Olivia’s houndstooth black and white Dior jacket. There are NO words! I love that her clothes reflects her current mood then. ”Why are we in the middle of nowhere?” However when Olivia turned around in THAT jacket though?! \o/ (I liked that she wore a solid color from head to toe right after #VermontGate!)
I especially enjoy that brief moment between them as Fitz button up Olivia’s top before she left to go to work. (It took me back to the times Olivia fix his tie from the campaign trail.)
Sound Off Gladiators!
Anyone else caught that Maya Lewis bought up Olivia Pope’s favorite snack - popcorn - during her chat with Rowan tonight?
Anyone else caught that Maya said that Olivia doesn’t like sweets?
So this explains where Olivia picked up her popcorn habit from. I love that Maya introduced her to popcorn and her father Rowan/Eli/Command introduced her to good quality wine.
Sound Off Gladiators!
[Warning: This story contains spoilers from the “Icarus” episode of ABC’s Scandal.] Lisa Kudrow’s Sen. Josie Marcus emerged as a bonafide challenger to Sen. Tom Reston (Tom Amandes) on the Democratic ticket for president during Thursday’s Scandal.
Observations about the Mama Pope & Olivia Pope Scene:
Can I say that enjoy this brief flashback moment between Maya Lewis and Olivia Pope? It’s like a typical morning (I assume) routine between mother and daughter. Olivia’s about to start her day. Maya’s on her way out to gladiate.
- Style: Maya’s rocking the classic Pope White Jacket. Did anyone catch that style detail? Was this what inspired Olivia Pope’s White Jacket style? (We know WHO inspired the White Hat!)
- Music: “Time” is a word that kept echoing off Olivia’s earphones.
- 12 Year Old Olivia Pope: #Hi Olivia wore glasses! She loves Fruit Loops! She’s reading! I love how the song Olivia was listening to here echoed her scene later on with Fitz!
- She didn’t say I love you back to her mom. But her action shows she loves her mom. (I’m trying to figure out if that is what Olivia wanted to know when she called her father about the last thing he said to Maya?)
- White - the entire scene is clothed in WHITE!
- All in all, it was a good scene. It’s our first look at Maya Lewis - #MamaPope.
Sound Off Gladiators!
New #Scandal306 Promo Teaser from CityTV featuring Olivia Pope and Rowan/ Eli Pope.
Olivia Pope on the phone: What did you do? What happened?!
Can we all just take a moment to reflect on THIS Olivia Pope moment?
- First off, she’s wearing her Grant for President tee-shirt from her campaign fixer days.
- Second off, she has a box! THE BOX! A box of her campaign moments with Fitz. (H/T to George @ScandalProps for the amazing photos & newspaper article!)
- Third off, she’s happy!
- And lastly with Fitz’s re-election campaign in full swing, this moment was full circle with this
Look at how far they’ve come! I am ready for Fitz’s re-election campaign trail moments. Are you?
Gladiators, Kerry Washington’s Olivia Pope is wearing a stunning Armani jacket in the new #Scandal306 Promo Teaser as confirmed by Lyn Paolo.
UPDATE: Here’s a few HQ photos from the Icarus Photo Sneak Peek
Scandal Fashion Rundown
Prada tote, Movado watch, and Giorgio Armani Degrade Print Snap-Front Jacket.
Hats off to Lyn Paolo. It’s a great look!
New #Scandal305 Promo Teaser from CityTV featuring Fitz & Rowan/Eli Pope/Command
Watch the clip here: http://www.citytv.com/toronto/shows/scandal/
Fitz to Rowan: Who else has to die to protect the secret that no one on this planet is looking for?
Rowan: Someone is looking.
Who is looking and how did they know to look for it?
Why is there a need to protect this secret?
What is Fitz and Rowan’s roles in this secret? Does Jake know anything about it?
How does this secret affect Olivia? You know it has to affect Olivia somehow.
Are we really 5 days away from Thursday?
Can it be Thursday TOMORROW?! Seriously! \o/
"Someone is looking.” Rowan continues to be the Oz of the ScandalVerse. He sees and knows everything, right?