1739 posts tagged scandal promo
Tony Goldwyn on Jeopardy (12.18.13)
"On this ABC Soap The President (Tony Goldwyn) is having an affair and has murdered a Supreme Court Justice; What A…"
Below is the latest best of 2013 links for Scandal and news/spoilers/buzz. (12.2 million viewers each week!!!)
- Vulture - It Was A Good Year for Women.
- Business Insider - Most-Searched TV Shows of 2013 (Scandal’s #10)
- Entertainment Weekly - Best of 2013: The year’s top shipper moments
- Instyle - Catch up on ALL of Olivia Pope Fashion Moments.
- TVLine names Kate Burton Performer of the Week for “A Door Marked Exit.”
- Joshua Malina’s EW Cam is BACK!
- Nia Long joins the cast of Tony Goldwyn’s new WETv scripted series, The Divide.
- New #ScandalRevealed podcast with @BeersBetsy who talks to Kate Burton (Sally Langston): http://bit.ly/1dPihWv
- E! TV’s Top 10 Couples - #Olitz made the list!
- Best Scandal Cast Interviews - PopSugar.com
- The Year’s TV Ratings Winners & Losers (Yahoo TV)
- TIME - Top 10 Episodes of 2013 (Nobody Likes Babies)
- How to Dress Like Olivia Pope [Infographic]
- June Ambrose as Olivia Pope.
- Shonda Rhimes’s Cure for Hollywood Racism
- The Best TV of 2013 - The New Republic
- Rolling Stone - Best TV Moment of 2013 #Olitz
- The 10 Best Quotes (and Rants) About American Politics from Scandal
- Digital Spy - Best TV Shows of 2013
- Spoiler from EOnline: Jacqui: Cannot believe I have to wait until February for a new episode of Scandal. I don’t know how I will survive. Maybe some scoop can keep me going?
Oh, we see what you did there. Well played, reader. Well played. You can expect to see Cyrus and Leo (guest star Paul Adelstein) to battle it out over Sally Langston in the new year. “Leo is already ridiculously formidable for Cyrus. It’s like this guy is no joke. He is a scary, smart mercenary. He is so scary, he is so damn smart, he pisses Cyrus off, I’ll tell you that,” Jeff Perry teases, adding that there is “no question” they will be duking it out for control of Sally. “Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads.”
- The New Republic: December 9, 2013 Cover
Kerry is legit all over the December 2013 issue of InStyle, with Jennifer Lawrence on the cover, including not one but TWO mentions on their 2013 Style 100 list.
Just more reminders who the TRUE star of Scandal is ;-)
Many returning shows outdid themselves this year.
"Scandal," ABC: Why don’t I write about “Scandal”? Because how do you expand “What the what?!” into a coherent blog post? One of these days, I may figure that out. Until then, I’ll just appreciate the careening, bonkersawesome vibe of this insatiably energetic show, which the entire cast delivers with gonzo commitment (and delicacy when called for). Oh, and I’ll continue to pine for Olivia’s coats and handbags.
She’s lost her identity.
Sometimes, between takes, he’ll slap himself in the face.
#Scandal311 Promo Teaser. (Scandal Season 3 resumes on Thursday February 27th, 2014 at 10/9c on ABC!)
The Gorgeous Ladies of #Scandal
Gladiators, it’s time to buckle up. ABC’s Scandal will wrap up the first half of its roller-coaster third season Thursday, with a midseason finale that star Kerry Washington says will be filled with new information and leave viewers with more questions.
Dan Bucatinsky on the Arsenio Hall (12.10.13)
He chats about the Season 3 Winter Finale Spoiler Scoop & Scandal fans. (Arsenio’s such a huge Scandal fan!)
Columbus Short appears on Conan. (12.10.13)
We like "Scandal" star Columbus Short much better than his stunt double, Cleveland Stumpy. No, no. Don’t get up; after that joke, we’ll show ourselves out.